1. How would you describe yourself to someone who has never met you?
I'm easy going, enjoy life, love food, movies, and people that don't try to be someone they're not.
2. Do you have any secret talents?
Well, ummmmmmmm yeah, but that's personal :)
3. If you weren't wrestling, what type of job would you persue?
Probably something to do with outdoors, definitely something I would enjoy doing.
4. If you could have one wish right now, what would it be?
That i make it big in this business, and keep my health, retire early, and eventually get married, and have a family.
5. What do you look for in a girl?
Attractive, isn't materialistic, cares about her health, smart, funny, caring.
6. Upon entering the WWE, which belt would you like to pursue first, besides the WWE Championship.
I would like to enter the WWE first.
7. If you could wrestle anyone wrestler dead or alive, who would it be?
8. How many tattoos do you have, and do they have any certain meaning?
4 tats, one on each arm, one on the back,one on my forearm....and they mean absolutely nothing.
9. Do you have any pets?
I have a black lab/ greyhound mix back in St. Louis.
10. Have you ever been to NYC?
I have been there once, back in December '99 when I signed my deal with WWF, flew to NY then caught a rental to Stanford.
11. Have you ever met any of the WWF superstars? Is there anyone inparticular that you like?
Growing up I was very forunate to travel often with my dad. I was backstage many times and probably met just about everybody
that worked for the WWF in the mid 80's. When I was younger, I remember the "boys" coming over for dinner at my house when
the show was in town. My mom would cook for all of them specifically Andre the Giant, Hulk, Savage, Greg Valentine, Mr. Fuji,
to name a few. As far as current superstars, I've pretty much met the majority of them too. I've wrestled against or with
Big show,Mark Henry, Scotty 2 Hotty and Billy Gunn. All of the boys have been very nice and go out of their way to critique
my matches and give me any constructive critisism they can. HHH, Malenko, SC, Tazz, Benoit and Billy Gunn to name a few have
helped me out a great deal. The road agents are helpful also. JR, Brisko, Hayes, Paul Bearer, Kevin Kelly, Bruce and Tom Pritchard
are always there for questions.
12. Do you have "The Randy's Eyebrow" and do you carry a fanny pack?
Yes I have a fanny pack. it is very important in the wrestling business to have one. I can't by law, tell you what they
are for. Yes, I am capable of doing the " Rock's Eyebrow" but I don't and won't.
13. If later on in your wrestling career, you discover you have other talents, would you expand on them?
I'm not sure what I would want to persue, but I would like to think it would have something to do with people and television.
I have interests in things like animals and outdoor activities, but I think I would rather be involved in the "spotlight"
14. As a wrestler, you obivously have to endure pain, but when you stub your toe or something, does it hurt?
I scream like a little girl.
15. Do you still live at home with your mom and dad?
I lived at home untill I was 19, then I signed with WWF, Since then I've lived in Louisville, KY by my lonesome self.
16. Are there any special cause that you firmly believe in such as domestic abuse, child abuse, etc?
I've never really thought about different causes I believe in. But as far as women go, any man that hits a woman deserves
an ass beating, same goes for a child. It's a shame when things like that happens. All you can do is look for it and report
17. Would you ever paint your nails neon orange or any other color?
Let me think, NO.
18. Where did you go to highschool?
I actually went to high school in St. Louis and grew up there most of my life. I went to Hazel wood High.
19. When was your first kiss?
20. Are you allergic to any drugs?
I am allergic to pennicillin.
21. What is your all time favorite Gimmick Match?
I liked the match with Kane and Taker, were the ropes were on fire.
22. If you could change one thing about yur past what would it be?
If I could change one thing about my past, it would be the marine corps, and never going into it,lol.
23. Do you have any brothers or sisters?
1 sister (19) 1 brother (14).
24. Besides wrestling, what else do you like to do?
Watch movies, lift weights, sleep, eat.
25. If you were stranded on a deserted island and could have only one thing, what would it be and why?
Um...a 20 year old, athletically built, long legged brunette, with dark skin, and an exotic look....that can cook good
26. Since your on the road all the time, what are your favorite places to go out and/or wrestle?
Well, there is not much time for site seeing, but I really enjoyed the fans in Australlia. I like working in Cali... Its
is always a treat when we get to eat in nice places.
27. If you had to choose one single most valuable thing you've learned, what would it be?
Less is More
28. What advise would you give to people of the future?
Don't be a dick.
29. When, where and why did you get started in wrestling?
I started when I was 18, I decided to do it when I was probably 5, I of course grew up around it all my life, so I think
it was common knowledge that I would end up doing it.
30. Blondes or brunettes?
31. Do you have anyone in mind to live with and who do you think is the best diva?
I like living alone for now and as the best diva goes, each woman in the WWE I think has there own asset :)
32. How long did it take for you to become a wrestler?
I had my first match 2 weeks after my 19th b-day in april of '99...... but I think that where I'm at now is the result
of loving what my father did, and watching so much of it.
33. Who is your closest friend in the WWE?
John Cena and I rode together the last few months, I saw on Smackdown. I learned alot from him about weight training/dieting.
I would say on the raw side, Jamal and Rosie, Rico. The locker room isnt "clique" though, everyone gets along on both sides.
34. What feature do you like the best on an attractive woman?
35. If you could choose anyone in wrestling today as a tag team partner, who would it be and why?
John Cena, well wouldn't it be perfect?
36. Would you date someone outside of wrestling or one of the divas?
Lol, or both? What about at the same time? Umm Yes.
37. What is your idea of a perfect date?
If you go on a date with me, it is perfect...plain and simple. Cough SEX Cough
38. Out of all the matches you've had so far in WWE which one is your favorite and why?
Televised: Billy Kidman, we had a good babyface match, ran some very cool spots and had like 7 false finshes. Timing was
awesome. Also Brock, it was a total ass-beating, but I showed how well I could sell, and when I did have the upper hand, it
was believable. Both matches told good stories, and that's what makes a good match.
39. I was wondering, now that your on Raw, what other wrestler(s) have you been traveling with?
Jamal, Rosie,Rico, Al Snow.
40. Does Randy wear boxers or briefs?
41. Amongst your favorite bands, you stated Ozzy, Zeppelin, Metallica and Patera. I was wondering what your favorite
album of all time might be?
Black album- Metallica
Far beyond Driven- Pantera